Bullet Group Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is engaged in internet marketing business and ICT solutions business.
With regard to the protection of personal information handled by the Company, we will fully recognize our social responsibility, protect the rights and interests of the person, and comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information.
In addition, in order to embody the following policies, we hereby declare that we will establish a personal information protection management system, and we will work as a whole company on continuous improvement of it always recognizing the latest trends in IT technology, changes in social demands, variation in the business environment, etc.
- With regard to personal information handled in the Company’s business and employment, personnel management, etc., we will appropriately acquire, utilize and provide personal information within the scope of the purpose of utilization specified in advance, and never handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of utilization (unintended utilization). We will also take appropriate measures for such handling.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines issued by the government, and other standards concerning the handling of personal information.
- We will take reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and devote management resources that match the actual situation of the business to continuously improve the security system of personal information. In addition, we will establish internal rules in which inappropriate matters shall be corrected etc. in order to protect personal information in the best condition.
- We will establish internal rules for handling complaints and consultations regarding deal with personal information, and will respond promptly and sincerely to such complaints and consultations.
- We will review the personal information protection management system timely and appropriately, taking into account changes in the environment surrounding the Company for continuous improvements of the system.
This policy shall be distributed to all officers and employees, and disseminated thoroughly, and we shall take measures to make this policy available to everyone at any time.
Establishment: September 2nd, 2013
Last revision: November 1st, 2019
Bullet Group Inc. CEO Atsushi Ogata
Bullet Group Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Handling of Personal Information
Name of the business operator
Bullet Group Inc.
Name or job title, affiliation and contact information of the Personal Information Protection Administrator (or its agent)
Personal Information Protection Administrator: Yuri Kanai
Purpose of utilization of personal information handled by the Company
Personal information obtained through Personal information obtained through “Sukima!” (see https://su-kima.net/ ), skill sheet creating service business for IT engineer
- To notify the membership registration form
- For user management
- To provide system maintenance and support
ICT solutions business
- To carry out entrusted works
Personal information regarding business partners
- For communication, cooperation, negotiation, contract execution, etc. related to the Company’s businesses
Personal information regarding inquirers
- To respond to the inquiries regarding the Company’s business
Purpose of utilization of personal information related to employees
- For personnel management, etc.
Purpose of utilization of personal information related to recruiters
- For recruitment screening
- To communicate regarding the recruitment process and the results
- To communicate regarding pre-employment procedures and other procedures
- Personal information obtained through Personal information obtained through “Sukima!” (see https://su-kima.net/ ), skill sheet creating service business for IT engineer
Contact information for complaints and consultations
For inquiries, complaints, and consultations regarding deal with personal information, please contact the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” mentioned in Section 6 below.
Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc.
Personal information to be disclosed
Regarding personal information handled by the Company, if you have a request for “notification of purpose of utilization”, “disclosure”, “correction, addition or deletion” or “discontinuance of the utilization” (hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure, etc.”), please contact the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” mentioned in Section 6 below. However, we will not accept the Disclosure, etc. of the skill sheets obtained from partner companies in the Company’s ICT solutions business as they are not subject to the obligation of Disclosure, etc.
Contact information for requesting disclosure
In the case of requesting notification of the purpose of utilization, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, discontinuance of the utilization, erasure, or discontinuance of provision to a third party, please fill the necessary information in the document prescribed by the Company and submit it to us after making inquiries to the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” above mentioned.
When requesting disclosure, we will verify your identity. In some cases, a copy of the official certificate may be sent for verification.
- For agents, we will confirm with a power of attorney. A copy of the official certificate of both the person and the agent are necessary. We do not accept any requests of the Disclosure, etc. by telephone, e-mail, fax, etc., so please submit the request in a recordable way such as a simple registered mail.
- For a legal representative of a minor or an adult ward, we will confirm that you have the authority with documents certifying the legal right of representation.
- The fee for disclosure request (requests for “notification of purpose of utilization” and “disclosure of personal information”) will be charged up to 1,000 yen. If it is clear that the fee will exceed this, we will contact you separately.
- Personal information to be disclosed
Personal information inquiry desk
The contact information of the Company’s “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” is as follows.
Bullet Group Co., Ltd. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Authorized personal information protection organization
Name of authorized personal information protection organization and contact information to file a complaint
Name of authorized personal information protection organization:
Japan Association for the Promotion of Information Economy and Society
Contact information to file a complaint:
Personal Information Protection Complaints Consultation Office
[Address]: 1-9-9 Roppongi First Building, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
[Telephone]: 03-5860-7565 / 0120-700-779
The above contact information is not a contact for any inquiries about our services.