We believe that we can find many entrepreneurs and sublimate their ideas and passion into businesses through Bullet Group Alliance. In addition to providing funds and hands-on management guidance, we will work with entrepreneurs closely as a business partner to expand the scale of their businesses and offer support for various financing methods.
- Company Name
- Bullet Group Inc.
- Business Content
Digital marketing business
System integration business
- Tokyo Head Office
- 4F ShinjukuSankochoBld.
5-15-5 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Board Members
- BoD. CEO: Atsushi Ogata
- BoD. COO: Ryo Ohsaki
- BoD. CTO: Yoshimasa Obata
- BoD. CHRO: Mamoru Goto
- BoD. CFO: Kazuto Higashimoto
- January 2013
- 10 million JPY
- 2022 sales 15.55 billion
※Group and affiliated companies total
- Board of directors
- Affiliated Companies
MakersFarm Japan, Inc.
- Certification ＆ Affiliation
- General Worker Dispatching Undertakings
- Fee-Charging Employment Placement Business Provider
- Japan Association of New Economy
- 2023 IT Installation Support Provider
- Best Venture100 /
2018, 2019, 2020WOMAN’s VALUE AWARD /
2018, 2019, 2020 , 2021Great Place to Work Japan 2020
- Main Client（INPO）
- CyberAgent, Inc.
- GMO Internet Group, Inc.
- Dentsu Group Inc.
- ZENRIN CO., LTD.
- All About,Inc.
- Alim Co., Ltd.
- GCREST, Inc.
- dip Corporation
- NTT Resonant Inc.
- MIROKU JYOHO SERVICE CO., LTD.
- CYBIRD Co., Ltd.
- FreakOut Holdings, inc.
- Tameny Inc.
- enish, inc.
- UNIADEX, Ltd.
- Pactera Technology Japan Co., Ltd.
- istyle Inc.
- Adways Inc.
- LIFULL Co., Ltd.
- SEPTENI CO.,LTD.
- Sumzap, Inc.
- SB Technology Corp.
- FAN Communications, Inc.
- transcosmos inc.
- Google LLC
- Fixstars Corporation
- Culture Convenience Club Co.,Ltd.
- Digital Garage, Inc.
- DMM Group
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- YUMEMI Inc.
- SoftBank Corp.
- CyberBuzz, Inc.
- Nihon Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- SUMITOMO CORPORATION
- CCC MK HOLDINGS
The Bullet Group is comprised of two companies: the Digital Marketing Company, which operates the digital marketing business, and the System Development Company, which operates the system integration business. In addition, Bullet Group Alliance is a group of companies in which Bullet Group is not the corporate parent but in which individuals who are both members of the management and shareholders of Bullet Group invest to be involved in management in terms of human capital.
- Establishment of Bullet Group, Inc. Bullet Group started in Yayoi-cho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo with advertising and IT human resource businesses as its two main pillars
Start of EC marketing business
Started EC marketing business, the third business
Joined the Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Society
Relocation of Main Office for further growth
Relocated the Main Office to Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Started HR consulting business
- Opening of Sendai Branch Opened the Sendai Branch, the second base in Japan, acting as a R&D hub to conduct utilization of advertisements in the IT marketing business
- Establishment of BG Technology Inc. Incorporated the Ad Solutions Business Division as BG Technology, a 100% subsidiary of Bullet Group
Opening of Okinawa Backup Center
Opened a backup center as a discovery hub in Ginoza-mura, Okinawa Prefecture
Started providing a data backup service exclusively for Amazon Web Services
Opening of Niigata Branch
Opened the Niigata Branch, the third base in Japan ,
as a BPO hub for operational management of in-house services held by the Internet marketing business
- Toward a group policy of producing human resources and entrepreneurs Bullet Group Alliance launched
- Opening of Hiroshima Development Lab Opened Hiroshima Lab COCODEMO Etajima, the fourth base in Japan , as a base for development by engineers and workations
- Release of CREAM, a CPE platform Launched CREAM as a new service of BG technology, and opened a preparatory office of Fukuoka Branch as a sales base
Merger with BG Technology and BULLBASE to start new Bullet Group
Celebrating its 10th anniversary,
launched new Bullet Group with four domestic locations with digital marketing and system integration businesses as its mainstays